Sunday, April 3, 2011

Grrrrrrr

Okay, Ire, you really make me mad. I think I smooth out all your plot problems and then...
YOU MAKE THESE COMMENTS CHAPTERS AND CHAPTERS AGO.
"As if I want to be elected over your corpse"?
Trying to send Matthard out of the country?
You're OBVIOUSLY trying to get rid of him and I'm supposed to believe that he's going to blow a gasket when he figures out about the competitor rule?
GAH.
IRE.
SHUT UP. STOP TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE, YOU ARE MAKING THE CLIMAX...ISH... THING... CONFUSING.
Unless it's a massive misinformation thing. Which is kinda is. Matthard hasn't heard about this, so he freaks. Ire needs to be a bit more ominous. Because, really, Matthard... people've told you you're not expendable. You don't think Selah would know?
Or maybe she hates you.
Good grief, he can't be this paranoid.

Oh. And those campaign ideas in scene 16.5/17? You're totally going to be confused about those in later chapters. Oh Ire. I can't maintain a political stance with you. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment