Saturday, March 30, 2013

....so, it's 9pm.

I think Monarchy WILL get updated today. Has to. Haaaas tooo..... This week has been a mess of working on Melee, which still needs reworking a bit, and going back to an old three-parter story I would like to finish if it would cooperate, and drawing. There are so many loose ends flailing around and sometimes it's beyond me and I want so much to work on something ellllllllllse. This three-parter, if it's ever done, might make a good first exploration into e-booking. No one's gonna buy a novella that short but some of the phrasing and pacing I love. It's a brief fantasy about Irene (more or less the leader), her philosophic charge Constantine, and Elysander, her half-elf merchant companion who is actually someone else's creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment