Saturday, June 25, 2011

That only took a little bit of forever

Plotting how to interlock two stories should really, really not take this long. I have been sitting here for most of the afternoon and even gave myself a crying break-down of "why can't I make this work?"

Not helped by my mom asking "Are you working on a job app?"

Er. No. But this should work, it really should. It's an in-character solution that will let me put 'Deluge' first, revise some things in 'Shadows' (and come up with a better title) and everything should run much smoother. It fits the pacing better too. I knew it had to be there. The process of digging for that solution is like playing archeologist in the dark though.

*happy sigh* Okay. Relief. And I improved a two-year old story! Got the cheesy knives and stabbing out of there and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment