Wednesday, June 29, 2011

tooting a horn before there is anything to celebrate

--in hopes that I'll guilt myself into doing something.

I am hoping to get some real work done on a flight tomorrow, assuming the time change doesn't wipe me out, capacity-wise. It will be quick work to get Deluge done (hopefully) and Shadows is coming together and have printed up Down, Absent, and Physical. *cough* and someone at small group wants to read the grouping (which she calls a novel. Which it is NOT. It's a collection of interlacing short stories that have underlying plot currents and an arc and... IT'S NOT A NOVEL.)
...
unless it is, in which case I will really have to give up on writing short stories because I've collected all the shorts and made them a novel. That's insanity somewhere, I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment